data can be integrated and synchronized codeless with various other data sources using the Layer2 Cloud Connector
via 3rd party data providers. Please take a look here
for supported target systems and applications like SQL, Office 365, SharePoint, Exchange, Dynamics and others.
Google Sheets Codeless Data Integration and Synchronization
To connect to a Google sheet the source entity must be configured as follows in the Layer2 Cloud Connector Connection Manager:
Fig.: Sample connection configuration to connect to a Google sheet with the Layer2 Cloud Connector for synchronization.
Google Sheets Specific Integration Settings
Please note the following Google Sheet specific settings.
Step-by-Step Intros For Codeless Google Sheet Data Integration And Synchronization
Just some ideas what to connect next:
- Sync with Microsoft SharePoint (on-premises) or Office 365 for better collaboration (for example with customers or partners) or for intranet publishing. Change notifications and workflows on item level fully supported.
- Sync with Microsoft Exchange (on-premises or online) for calendar events and appointments, contacts etc. mobile access and offline availability on any device. Public folders also supported.
- Sync with 3rd party tools like ERP/CRM/CMS based on SQL databases like Oracle, mySQL or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Integrate with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ERP/NAV etc.
- Connect to SAP via NetWeaver and OData or SAP Hana.
Next Steps For Evaluation
You can register to download and evaluate the Layer2 Cloud Connector here