You maintain full control over your data. Layer2 File Pal uses default protocols for authentication and data transfer like OAuth and https. It runs on your servers and we do not collect any information about the data you are syncing.
Microsoft Teams Synchronization
Microsoft Teams can be synchronized codeless with various external systems using the Layer2 File Pal.
Learn on this page how the integration of Microsoft Teams works with the Layer2 File Pal. Make use of the benefits and features of this data integration tool by trying it out yourself: Free Trial Registration
HOW IT WORKS
In order to connect your Microsoft Teams, you should follow the next steps.
1. Create a new connection WITH Microsoft SharePoint online
Open your Layer2 File Pal and click on NEW CONNECTION.
2. Give Your connection a Name and Choose Microsoft Teams
Choose your first system (Microsoft Teams, on the left side of your screen). You can enable/disable background synchronization and deletions here (top right). If it is activated, files deleted on one side will also be deleted on the other side.
3. Connect your System
When you see the window below, enter the URL of your Teams library and click CONNECT.
4. Login To MICROSOFT
If this is your very first system configuration after the installation of Layer2 File Pal you have to pick an account and log in to Microsoft.
5. Close Tab
If you see this text, you can close the browser tab.
6. CHOOSE YOUR SECOND SYSTEM
On the right side of your screen you can choose the system you want to sync to the Microsoft Teams. Pick and configure the system and click DONE. Here is your connection!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Layer2 File Pal
annual subscription (excl. VAT)
- Layer2 File Pal license with unlimited number of connections and amount of items (depending on configuration)
- Licensing per installation, not bound to any specific connected system, site, tenant or user
- Version upgrades and new features included
- All Layer2 File Providers included out-of-the-box
- License transfer to another server allowed
Layer2 File Pal
One hour prepaid support
for one hour support (excl. VAT)
- Technical support, training and consulting with one of our in-house experts
- Setup support
- Best-practices advice
- POC (proof of concept)
- You can book the support hour together with the purchase of the Layer2 File Pal license or separately