Sage Intacct Specific SharePoint List Configuration Settings
In the SharePoint List Settings the data source must be configured as follows to connect to Sage Intacct.
Fig. Sage Intacct example connection in the Layer2 Business Data List Connector.
Please note the following about settings, features and possible issues.
- You will need 3rd party data providers to connect to Salesforce via Layer2 Business Data List Connector.
- Select the ADO.NET Framework Data Provider for SAGE Intacct that‘s not part of the Layer2 Business Data List Connector, which should be installed separately from the CDATA download site.
- You can make use of any connection strings for SAGE Intacct as usual, e.g.:
URL=https://trial.intacct.com/ia/acct/frameset.phtml;Company ID=YourCompanyID; User=Username; Client ID=YourClientID;
- You can make use of SQL like queries like "SELECT * FROM YourTable" to query your data as supported by the data provider and source system. For any specification of query language supported see SAGE Intacct documentation.
- You can map your data fields to specific external source fields in the Layer2 Business Data List Connector. Please take care about data types (simple type conversions are supported).
Please enter an appropriate primary key (column with unique values), depending on query (see data preview for this).
Do you have any issues to connect? Please contact [email protected] for next steps.