Subscribe to the Layer2 Knowledge Management Suite release notes as RSS feed to stay up-to-date with hotfixes and new product releases. (Firefox recommended)
This is a service release with no new features but some bug fixes for the Auto Tagger.
Auto Tagger for SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- [FIX] Folders will not be tagged anymore with list-based tagging because folder tagging is not fully implemented / supported in SharePoint by default.
- [FIX] If no terms are found during tagging for an item with overwrite mode set to true, already existing terms are correctly removed.
- [FIX] Performance was increased for loading the Auto Tagger Settings page ("Add metadata automatically") for list-based tagging.
- [Change] Documentation and Flyer updated.
Auto Tagger für SharePoint 2010 only
- [FIX] The option "Activate Configuration" now shows "Yes" after activation and close / reopen of the settings page.