The Layer2 Business Data List Connector for years has been one of the highest rated SharePoint add-ons, especially in the US market.
Version 7 now connects to 100+ external data sources: Almost any SQL database, many ERP/CRM systems, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Excel, Access, XML / OData / SOAP, and more without any programming in just minutes.
- You don’t have to modify your source systems or apps: Simply click “Connect to external data source” in your SharePoint list settings to setup the connection, and keep the list in sync with your data, on-demand or scheduled in the background; one-way or even two-way with real-time write-back.
- High performance: You can quickly keep 100,000s of items in sync. Only data changes are sent to SharePoint. Users work with native SharePoint lists as a cache for external data.
- Highest security: Users do not access your connected systems. Credentials can safely be stored in the SharePoint Secure Store.
- All types of SharePoint lists supported: Contacts, tasks, calendar data, or custom lists.
- ALL SharePoint list features completely available for your external data: Views, search, lookups, metadata, mobile and offline access, change notifications, and workflows on external data Change.
Watch this 10 minutes demo to learn how easy it is to connect your external IT systems to SharePoint.
What do you want to connect to SharePoint today?
- Connect native SharePoint lists to SQL databases like SQL Server, SQL Azure, Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2, AS/400, Informix, Hana, MongoDB, SQL Anywhere, and more. Start Workflows in SharePoint on external data change. Use SharePoint as a database frontend.
- Synchronize SharePoint lists with your ERP/CRM/CMS systems like Microsoft Dynamics CRM, NAV, AX, SAP, Salesforce, Sage, Project, etc.
- Update SharePoint lists from Excel, Access, Text/CSV files via ODBC or OLEDB.
- Connect to cloud-based apps via OData, RSS, or SOAP. Include data from Azure, Google, or Amazon.
- Create a SharePoint Phone Book list based on a contact list from Active Directory, Exchange, or CRMs, and take offline via Outlook.
- Publish backend data to SharePoint for better reporting, visualize with any dashboard tool.
- Connect to other SharePoint site collections or installations, even to SharePoint Online.
- Many data providers are already included in the package. Works with almost any vendor-specific or 3rd party data provider.
Who is using the Layer2 Business Data List Connector for SharePoint?
Thousands of companies and organizations have trusted us to integrate their business data with SharePoint since 2009; large companies and organizations, but also mid-sized and smaller ones.
Please find references in your industry, or near your city here.
Find a local partner to help you with Layer2 Tools
We offer free e-mail support and a free 30 minutes remote pre-sales setup session, if required.
More than 100 local Layer2 Gold or Silver Partners are waiting to help you with consulting and implementation.
Find a local partner near your city to help you with the Layer2 Business Data List Connector now.
Register for free download and evaluation today
96% of businesses fail to unlock the full potential of their data. Whether you are a SharePoint end-customer, systems integrator, or service provider: With the Layer2 Business Data List Connector, can dramatically reduce data integration costs, simplify your SharePoint architecture, improve SharePoint reliability, performance, productivity, and increase end-user acceptance.
Register for free download and evaluation today!