Sage ERP/CRM Specific SharePoint List Configuration Settings
In the SharePoint List Settings the data source must be configured as follows
to connect to Sage ERP/CRM.
Figure 1: Sample connection
configuration to connect to Sage ERP / CRM via .Net Framework Data Provider
Please note the following about settings, features and possible issues.
- Please select the .Net Framework
Data Provider for SqlServer from the list of installed providers. If you can't
find, please install from Microsoft.
- You can make use of any connection strings for SQL Server as usual,
Data Source=myServer; User Id=myUser; Password=myPassword.
find more information about SQL Server connection strings here.
- In case of integrated authentication (trusted connection) please make sure
that the current user has appropriate database access rights. Also take care
about access rights of the Layer2 Business Data List Connector Windows Service.
Best to use basic authentication with a specific user.
- You can make use of all SQL queries your data provider supports. You can
also use stored procedures that returns records, exec myStoredProcedure().
- The primary key is normally set automatically, if exists in table.
- Bi-directional sync is generally supported. You query must be updatable for
this (note that most joins are not). You also need write access rights for
Do you have any issues to connect? Please contact [email protected] for next steps.