JIRA Specific SharePoint Configuration Settings
In the Layer2 Business Data List Connector the data source must be configured
as follows to connect:
Figure 1: Sample connection
configuration to connect to JIRA via Layer2
Please note the following specific settings.
- Select the CData ADO.NET Provider
for JIRA 2016 that‘s not part of the Layer2 Business Data List Connector and
should be installed separately from the vendor's product page which requires
- Follow the vendor instructions to setup and configure the provider. For
technical details, see the documentation the vendor provided in their
- You can use a connection string like this to
- You can make use of SQL like queries like "SELECT * FROM Projects" to query
your data as supported by the data provider and source system. For any
specification of query language supported see vendor documentation.
- You can map your data fields to specific external source fields in the
Layer2 Business Data List Connector. Please take care about data types (simple
type conversions are supported).
- Please enter an appropriate primary key (column with unique values),
depending on query (see data preview for this).
- No installation or changes are required at the ODBC data source or data
- No programming required for setup a connection and sync.