Pervasive PSQL Specific SharePoint Configuration Settings
In the Layer2 Business Data List Connector the data source must be configured
as follows to connect:
Figure 1: Sample connection
configuration to connect to Pervasive PSQL via Layer2
Please note the following specific settings.
- Select the Pervasive
SQL Provider 4.2 for Pervasive SQL SQL that‘s not part of the Layer2
Business Data List Connector and should be installed separately from the Pervasive
SQL Provider 4.2 download site.
- You can use a connection string like this to connect:
- You can make use of SQL like queries like "SELECT * FROM MyTable" to query
your data as supported by the data provider and source system. For any
specification of query language supported see Pervasive PSQL documentation.
- You can map your data fields to specific external source fields in the
Layer2 Business Data List Connector. Please take care about data types (simple
type conversions are supported).
- Please enter an appropriate primary key (column with unique values),
depending on query (see data preview for this).
- No installation or changes are required at the ODBC data source or data
- No programming required for setup a connection and sync.