BDLC Version History - New Features & Solved Issues
The FAQs and version history below are about the Layer2 Business Data List Connector for SharePoint
(BDLC) product. For any questions please use the FAQ Web
Form or contact [email protected] directly.
The change log and release notes are moved and can now be
subscribed as RSS feed. Please take a look here for more information.
- Detailed error reports are now available for manual or background list
updates - linked in the list settings dialog and attached to the corresponding
"BDLC Configuration List" item.
- Error messages with type "Unexpected" now have corresponding entries in the
Localization issues with German versions regarding "BDLC Configuration
List" are fixed. BDLCKonfigurationsListe now successfully detected.
"Object reference not set..." type errors because of expired sessions
(>20 minutes) are fixed on the "BDLC List Settings" page.
"The attempted operation is prohibited because it exceeds the list view
threshold enforced by the administrator." This error was related to specific
list access rights and is now fixed. You can continue to work with data sets
much larger than the SharePoint list view threshold (5.000
items). The BDLC can be used to synchronize 100.000 items and more, if
Wrong error message after add columns with valid mapping fixed.
- "BDLC Configuration List" items are removed when the corresponding
configured list gets deleted. Removed items can be recovered by SharePoint
admins using the recycle bin of the current site collection.
- Single line of text fields now have 255 characters (limited before to 241).
That could cause an update for all items initially after upgrade.
- The solution feature was renamed: SharePoint Business Data List Connector by
Layer2 => Layer2 Business Data List Connector for SharePoint.
Please note that any upgrade from V5 and lower versions to V6 needs
a new license file (license upgrade).
Otherwise the following error message will be raised: Invalid Product
Identity - The current version '126.96.36.199' of the product
'SharePointBusinessDataListConnector' has not been licensed.
You need to have a valid Software Assurance to request a license upgrade.
Limited offer until end of 2014: You can renew your Software
Assurance backdated in case of you have canceled earlier or never ordered.
Please contact [email protected] for any questions.
Please use the installer to upgrade. Deactivate the Layer2 BDLC Feature in
the Site Collection Features and re-acticate again. Restart the BDLC Timer Job
to make use of the new features.
- Layer2 Data Provider for Microsoft Exchange to connect and
sync contacts, calendar events, tasks, notes and email metadata.
- Custom field / column mapping to manually assign SharePoint
columns to data source fields. The new feature is a great step forward to better
sync with data sources that don't have any alias option in query, e.g. Active
Directory, Exchange, XML etc. You can also actively ignore certain field
mappings, generally - or for debugging reasons.
- Improved migration from SharePoint 2010 to 2013. BDLC Configuration List
columns are migrated without any issues. There were issues with some columns in
a few configurations before.
- Query time outs set in the BDLC Configuration List are now
considered during manual list update and data preview as well. Before time outs
are considered with background update only.
- Advanced features while validating primary keys. bdlcGUID keys and primary
keys that include spaces or special chars in name were not correctly verified
- Issues with write-back of date / time values depending on time zone in
SharePoint 2013 are fixed.
- The BDLC TimerJob now is named "Layer2 Business Data List Connector –
Background Update Job"
- Popup windows of data preview and mapping are now modal dialogs.
- Listupdate via Ribbon-Action is running in Long Running Operation now (No
process-timeout while updating).
- SecureStore: User with contribute rights on site collection are now able
to trigger update / insert / delete actions on SharePoint List.
- Custom Layer2 Provider will be installed now correctly on every
- Invalid date-time values will be ignored in case of update (Lower than
1900/01/01, not valid for datetime-field in SharePoint)
- Issues with SharePoint Person & Group Lookup Columns are now fixed.
- Old style BDLC list template (15561) included again for better
- Licensing issues with specific providers fixed.
- Issues with the SharePoint Secure Store used by SharePoint Timer Service for
BDLC background update are fixed ("Invalid token for impersonation - it cannot
be duplicated"). Still issues with SharePoint Secure Store if used with BDLC
- Missing "BDLC Configuration List" leads to defined error messages now with
clear instructions to re-activate the solution feature to solve the
- MD5 hashed host names are now supported with licensing.
Fixes / Changes:
- In one case BDLC Configuration Lists have been newly created on each run for
unknown reasons. Now a configuration list is created with BDLC feature
- Layer2 Data Providers updated. See provider documentation for more details.
Please make use of the new CSOM Provider instead of the outdated SharePoint List
Provider for 2007.
Improved context-sensitive help for specific data providers, e.g. how to
build valid connection strings, find FAQs etc.
Installer shows additional information about how to distribute the data
providers in case of a farm-based configuration. In many cases customers did not
install the data providers on each SharePoint server resulting in feature loss
or runtime issues.
- Issues in V5.02 storing connection strings in the SharePoint Secure Store
are fixed. Now it works again as described here.
- Issues with list access via 3rd party SharePoint 2013 apps are fixed.
Issues with confirmation pop-up in BDLC List Settings dialog, e.g. with
empty primary key, are fixed.
CSOM Provider now supports user fields as well.
- Separate WSP for App server installation is no longer offered /
- Improved installation now includes the Layer2 Data Provider
- Localization improved. No more error logs in case of missing non-supported
- Improved validation of primary keys. The SharePoint list is validated as
- Improved write-back error management: SharePoint constraints like "Must be
unique" are validated before write-back. Write-back is canceled in case of any
- Improved API: New public methods like EnsureUnlock,
- BDLC list template is included again, but hidden. It was removed in V5 (last
- Fixed BDLC GUID issue on Danish systems.
- Unwanted entries of BDLC connected lists in the "BDLC Configuration List"
can now be removed using the BDLC List Settings Dialog's delete button.
- Lists can be updated directly from the BDLC List Settings dialog with
unsaved configuration entry.
BDLC V5 (upgrade)
Please note that the
installation of V5 requires completely uninstalling lower versions including
Layer2 Data Providers before installation. Please use the installer to uninstall
V4 and reinstall V5. IISReset and restart Windows SharePoint Timer Service after
all changes. Deactivate and reactivate the BDLC Site Collection Feature and the
Timer Job Farm Feature (in CA) after installation. All settings and data is
being kept. A new license file is also required. Please request the new license
file for V5 BEFORE update (V4 licenses will cause shareware
- Improved Installation: BDLC now can be installed on any WFE
and APP server with a web application instance is running on these servers.
- Improved Architecture: Highly improved overall performance.
You now can sync a few external data changes with a list of 100.000 items in
- Improved Layer2 Data Providers: E.g. for external
SharePoint on-premise and Online (via CSOM), OData, XML and RSS.
- Last Run and Result in the BDLC Configuration List is set by manual updates
as well. Formerly it was set by background updates only.
- Write-back events are checked on a regular base and added / removed as
- Lookup and User columns are now accepting ID;#value tokens as well as ID
only. Please note that this is not the case for multi-value columns.
- User Lookup Columns with multi-value enabled are supported now. Please note
that in case of multi-valued columns ID=-1 is not supported by SharePoint.
- Improved design of the BDLC Settings Page for SharePoint 2013.
- Separate messaging area for licensing issues at the BDLC Settings Page.
- Email notifications changed. Notifications are given now if:
- A list
is locked while try update
- A lock is removed programatically or
- An error is thrown during background update
- An error is thrown
during manual update
- An error is thrown during write-back
note that email send feature must be set up server-side and the given email
address must be valid.
- Background update timer job did not run on SharePoint App Servers with web
services disabled. See new features.
- If a list is locked write-backs are canceled with error message now. In
earlier versions the error message was missed in some cases.
- If DelayUntilUnlock is set to true and Backgroundupdate is set to false
manual updates caused error messages ("PK-Constraint") in some cases for
SharePoint 2010 and 2013. Fixed now.
BDLC V4.1.1 - Fixes
- Localization issues with reporting
per email fixed.
BDLC V4.1 - New Features and Fixes
- New: Automatic unlock feature. Locked lists have caused
issues in some cases in the past. A list remains locked after update e.g. in
case of server down, IISReset or process recycling while updating. Now list
admins can enter an automatic unlock time. If locked, after this time a list is
getting unlocked automatically if required. The time is in minutes. Please
choose a time that is significant longer than the typical duration for an
update. In case a list is unlocked automatically you will be notified to the
given notification email.
- New: Error Reporting. An email adress can be given per list
to notify the list admin in case of errors. Please note, that only one address
cann be given. There is no validation of this adress. SMTP must be configured on
the server for the email to be sent. The maximal number of notifications per
list and update (default: 10) and the email template itself (max. 2000 chars)
can be customized directly in the "BDLC Configuration List" at the root site of
your site collection.
- Known issues: For SharePoint 2013 there is no automatic feature activation.
Please activate manually in the Site Collection Settings (not Site
BDLC V4.0.2 - Fixes
- There was an issue with BDLC installation with SharePoint Server 2013 with
German Language pack installed. The issue is fixed in the current
BDLC V4.0.1 - Fixes and Changes
- Changed: License API changes to use same providers as the Layer2 Cloud
- Changed: Improved error messages in case of provider issues.
- Fixed: Update on demand button in ribbon now displayed in calendar type
lists as well.
- Fixed: Configuration list not found issue better managed now (logging,
- Fixed: With background update enabled, now interval and next run controls
are enabled as well.
BDLC V4.0 - New Features and Changes
Please note that V4 is a major release that requires a valid
Software Assurance to upgrade. Please request renewed
license key files before update. Contact
[email protected] in case of any
- New: Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Public Beta fully supported.
- New: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 supported.
- New: Microsoft SQL Server 2012 supported.
- New: XPath-based Layer2 XML Data Provider to sync with XML files
and web requests (read-only) now included.
- New: CSOM-based Layer2 SharePoint Data Provider to sync with
SharePoint 2010 / 2013 lists now included. SharePoint on-premise and cloud
(Office 365, SharePoint Online) supported as external data source. The provider
offers read and write (write-back) features.
- New: Layer2 Data Provider for OData, e.g. to sync
Microsoft CRM and other external data sources with OData support now included
with read / write (write-back) features.
- Changed: Improved error messages in case of 3rd party driver issues.
- Fix: No more "unexpected exception" in ULS in case of no license file found
(Shareware mode), with Trace Severity < High.
- Fix: Secure Store connection strings now works as documented here. There were issues with some specific more complex
connection strings before.
- Known Issue: Calling a webservice over SSL in SharePoint SSL (e.g. Office
365 via CSOM) could raise "Could not establish trust relationship for the
SSL/TLS secure channel..." error message.
See here about how to solve:
short: You have to add the (root) certificate to your SharePoint certificate
BDLC V3.71 - New Features, Fixes and Changes
- FIX: Fixed an issue with external custom .net providers using the
- FIX: Fixed validation for the select statement. Empty select statement is
supported now (required for some upcoming providers).
- NEW: Multiple lookup columns are now fully supported with BDLC, including in
BDLC V3.7 - Nex Features, Fixes, Changes
- New: Support for SharePoint 2010 Secure Store now added. See
- Fix: Exception with SharePoint List Provider (SharePoint-to-SharePoint
connections) for column names with more than 32 characters.
- Fix: Exception with SharePoint List Provider (SharePoint-to-SharePoint
connections) for empty source lists is fixed now.
- Fix: Out Of Memory issue with SharePoint List Provider
(SharePoint-to-SharePoint connections). Memory usage now is optimized, but still
- Fix: Data type number (e.g. float, decimal etc.) can be used as primary key
now without update issues.
- Fix: Update issues with rich text fields are now fixed.
- Fix: Activating the solution automatically on installation is now
- Fix: Installation issues on non-SharePoint servers are fixed now.
BDLC V3.53 - Fixes and Changes
- Fix: Last duration of background update is now correctly shown in seconds
(instead of minutes).
- Fix: Write-back sometimes failes during background update. Now fixed.
- Fix: Recurring updates in case of -1 is used to lookup person / group
fields. Now fixed.
BDLC V3.52 - Fixes and Changes
- Fix: Int32 conversion error in data sheet view fixed.
BDLC V3.51 - Fixes and Changes
- Fix: Great performance improvements while working with the Key Value Lookup
Column add-on to keep foreign key based relationships from SQL for SharePoint
- Fix: Access rights issue fixed for manual update using ribbon button /
- New: More detailed error messages in case of issues with
BDLC V3.5 Fixes and Changes
- New: Advanced background update settings available in user interface: Next
- New: Background update information available in interface: Time and duration
of last run, last message.
- New: You can unlock configuration item in user interface. Before this was
possible in the BDLC Configuration List only.
- New: You can unlock configuration in API now.
- New: You can enable or disable declarative workflows during background
update per API.
- Fix: Time out settings are applied for SQL verification (if set
- Fix: Update and Enable WriteBack funktions now are working correctly if
using the API.
- Fix: The Layer2 SharePoint Provider now returns all items by paging
automatically - independent of page size settings in source view.
BDLC V3.4.3 - Fixes and Changes
- FIX: Type conversion issue (error message) with big integer data source
such as Int64 or BigInt fixed.
- FIX: critical access rights issue while write-back fixed.
- FIX: Ribbon button for update on-demand was sometimes not shown correctly.
- FIX: Logging for SP2010 improved, Log level issue fixed
- FIX: Localization issue with float data type fixed.
BDLC V3.4.1 - Fixes and Changes
- Fix: There were issues when using the new SharePoint List Provider with the
Mapping of both, Title and ID Columns. That is fixed with the current
- Fix: Update Menu / Button in Action Menu / Ribbon was not displayed with
specific access rights setttings while users have full access to list. That is
fixed with the current release.
- Fix: Write-back did not work and stopped with error when connection string
is hidden in web.config with V3.4. That is fixed with the current release.
- Fix: Automatic feature activation of solution on installation did not work
under some conditions. That is fixed with the current release.
- Fix: Background update timer job has changed ALL entries in BDLC
Configuration List on each run with 3.4. Now certain entries are changed only,
and only if there is a requirement for change.
- Fix: Background update ends with error: "The context has expired and can no
longer be used. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80090317)". Under some conditions and
security settings the current user token expires during execution of background
job. That is fixed with the current release. Now a new token is created without
- Fix: Person / Group fields in a SharePoint list could cause errors when
using with write-back. That is fixed with the current release.
- New: Improved log messages during write-back and workflow start for better
BDLC V3.4 - New major release (Free for customers with
- New: SharePoint-to-SharePoint connections are supported now
with the new Layer2 SharePoint List Provider. Connections are
read-only (no write-back supported). SharePoint 2007 is supported as data source
as well as SharePoint 2010. See FAQs for more information and
- New: It's possible to completely hide the ribbon button / action menu for
manual updates, e.g. if background updates should be used only. This is provided
as advanced setting in the BDLC Configuration List (Hide Update Button = True,
- New: Auto-Activate on installation. If a web application has not more than
10 Site Collections, the BDLC feature is automatically activated as site
collection feature. MySites do not count.
- Change: Primary keys are case-sensitive now.
- Fix: Improved error messages on write-back.
- Fix: Ribbon button / action menu is hidden / deactivated if the user has no
rights to update a list.
- Fix: Formatting of preview data was improved and errors fixed.
- Fix: While executing timer jobs for background update, sometimes the
following error message was thrown: "The context has expired and can no longer
be used". This is a well-known SharePoint issue. It was fixed now with a
workaround in the BDLC code.
- Fix: While updating manually the following error message was thrown: "List
update failed. One or more Field types are not installed propery(…)". This is
BDLC V3.1.13 - Fixes and changes
- Fix: Access denied error in some configurations while using manual list
update via ribbon button is fixed now.
- Change: If a date format is unspecified for any reason in SharePoint, now
UTC is used.
BDLC V3.1.12 - Changes
- Change: The "Layer2 SharePoint Provider" was removed from provider list. It
will be back again in future versions - but now CSOM-based - to connect to all
SharePoint 2010 servers, including Office 365 and any other sandboxed.
BDLC V3.1.11 - Fixes and changes
- Fixed: Declarative Workflow does not run on insert with background
- Change: The "bdlcGuid" column for automatic generation of unique GUIDs on
insert is not case sensitive anymore.
BDLC V3.1.10 - Fixes
- Fixed: Validation error while using multimple primary keys.
- Fixed: Processing errors while updating lists with multiple primary keys
BDLC V3.1.9 - Fixes
- Fixed: DateTime can be used as Primary Key now.
- Fixed: Write-back typecast issues in case of float / double values in
SharePoint and DB with specific language settings.
- Fixed: Pulling data from text fields in data source mapped to person / group
lookups in SharePoint now works correctly.
- Fixed: Pulling data from text fields in data source mapped to URL columns in
SharePoint now works correctly.
BDLC V3.1.8 - Fixes
- Writeback issues in case of different data types solved. Data type mapping
BDLC V3.1.7 - Fixes and modifications
- The previous shareware limitation of maximum 3 lists per site collection was
- Writeback issue in case of bool / int combination of columns / fields
BDLC V3.1.6 - (Internal version only)
BDLC V3.1.5 - New
- There was an issue using unique identifiers with BDLC with write-back
enabled. Now there is a new best-practice approach, how to use
SharePoint as a database frontend and manage inserts using
GUIDs as a primary key:
1. Create a database field bdlcGuid
(case-sensitive) as uniqueidentifier (for SQL Server) or String field for other
systems as primary key or use this alias in the query for such a field.
Create a SharePoint Column bdlcGuid (case-sensitive) as string field.
care, that both fields are mapped. Check mapping for this.
4. Set bdlcGuid as
primary key in the BDLC Settings dialog
5. When new items are created on the
SharePoint side, bdlcGUID is pre-set with a newly generated Guid
6. When new items are created on the database side, GUIDs are
also created in case of SQL Server. Please enter something similar manually in
case of other systems.
7. In this way SharePoint can be used for database
data acquisition with BDLC.
Please note, that the title column by default
is set to the primary key value, if not mapped. We advice, to map the title
column in the query to something more useful, e.g. an expression of important
- Improved feature: In case of licensing issues advanced error messages are
displayed in the BDLC configuration dialog.
BDLC V3.1.4 - Fix:
- Write-back database update operations failed in datasheet view for certain
column / field types (e.g. float, datetime). That is fixed in 3.1.4.
BDLC V3.1.3 - (internal, not released to
BDLC V3.1.2 - Fix:
- When SharePoint list item properties are modified by workflows (e.g.
manually triggered) with write-back enabled, changes in mapped fields are
written to the database immediately (update operation). But there was an issue,
that delivered NULL instead of current values. This is fixed in 3.1.2. Now all
mapped current properties (unchanged and changed) are correctly delivered to the
BDLC V3.1.1 - Fix:
- Blanks in database text fields (e.g. instead of NULL values or empty
strings) have caused ongoing background updates because of an issue with the
SharePoint batch import API.
This is fixed in 3.1.1. Now these columns /
fields are updated on data change only, as expected.
BDLC V3.1 - Changes, fixes and new features:
- New: There is an installer now for the SharePoint 2010
version too. No need for dealing with Powershell anymore. It can be
used to savely install, upgrade and remove BDLC.
- New: There is an update button now in the toolbar for SharePoint
2010, similar to the update action in the action menu in MOSS 2007. For
manual update on demand there is no need anymore to enter the BDLC settings
dialog. Users must have create / update / delete rights for the list content.
There is no need anymore to have the right to modify list settings.
- New: In the BDLC settings dialog, if no primary key is set,
there is a warning now on save. Please keep in mind that
without any primary key, items are completely deleted and re-inserted on each
update! That might be no problem with small lists. But it is advised to set a
primary key in any case, if possible. These "primary key" is related to a
SharePoint column only, not to a database field. It has to be unique, but it
must not be a native primary key in the database. For SharePoint 2010 you can
set the "Unique" property for the column to ensure this.
- New: There is an API now also for update actions. Now all
BDLC related features can be programmed using the API, e.g. list creation,
connect to external database, configure BDLC Settings and start data update.
- New: There will be an additional product "Key Value Lookup
Column" that allows native lookups to another list. For those type of
lookups not the SharePoint Item ID is used (as in SharePoint OOB lookup column)
but any pair of key / value columns in a SharePoint list.
way complex database projects normalized with foreign keys can be moved
completely to SharePoint without any loss of integrity.
- Fix: There was an issue with starting declarative workflows
(SPD and Visio - not VS-based) with background updates. The issue was
originally causes by MOSS 2007 SP1. This is fixed in BDLC V3.1. Now all types of
workflows start with manual and background update for changed items only in the
same way for WSS, MOSS and SharePoint 2010. Please keep in mind that a primary
key must be used in this case.
- Fix: There was an issue with ignored database inserts when entered
in datasheet view. This is fixed in V3.1.
- Fix: Column / Field mapping: Database fields, that have
similar names to SharePoint system columns (id, contenttypeid, contenttype,
modified, created, author, editor, attachments, last_x0020_modified,
created_x0020_date, uniqueid, guid) are now mapped and handled correctly. They
will be created and mapped with the prefix "bdlc" in the SharePoint list. Please
note, that you cannot update any SharePoint system column with database content.
- Fix: There was an issue with datetime fields (database) mapped to
text columns (SharePoint). The content was found different in any case,
so there where contignous updates. This is fixed in V3.1
- Fix: Writeback will be disabled now automatically, if no primary key is set.
- Change: Lookup columns / fields are now mapped and
supported with BDLC. Lookup fields will be updated bi-directional and - if there
is valid content in the respective database string field - the lookup field will
work as expected for those type of fields.
- Change: Custom columns / fields are now supported with
BDLC. The columns are mapped to database fields and the content is updated
- Change: Some error messages are changed. Please see
resource files for more details and localization possibly required for non
english / german systems.
- Change: BDLC Settings Page: Layout was changed.
BDLC V3.0 - Changes, fixes and new features:
- Write-back to data-source was introduced
- See more information here.
BDLC V2.0 - Changes, fixes and new
- BDLC lists are no longer of a special type. You cause al existing list
types, e.g. contacts or custom list. The BDLC list type is kept for
- There is an Action Menu now to update BDLC lists.
- Usage of Access Rights was improved: If you update with
action menu, "Add Item", "Delete Item", "Update Item" right is required only. To
access the settings dialog, "manage Lists" rights are required. That could
prevent users from acess to security relevant information like connection
strings or select statemenets.
- The connection string can be stored in the web.config
instead of the settings dialog for security reasons. If you define a
term myConnectionString in your AppSettings section of web.config, you can use
web.config:myConnectionString as BDLC connection string.
- You no longer have to use the prefix "bdlc" to create a
field mapping to data source fields. Simply chose the same name for data source
fields and Sharepoint list columns to map. Use the "Check Mapping" feature to
verify that, because sometimes Sharepoint choses unexpected internal field
But the prefix "bdlc" in internal field names is still supported for
- There is no "Create" button anymore, to completely
re-create the list structure It is replaced by an "Add Columns" button. Any
external data source fields, that are not in the SharePoint list, are added. You
have to delete unused columns manually as usual in SharePoint, if no longer
- If list data is updated using the update button, a new warning
dialogue is displayed. List data could be changed, with respect to your
external data source. Take care, if you connect and update an existing
SharePoint list the very first time. If, for example, the data source is empty -
all SharePoint list items are deleted.
- There are some improvements with support of certain data
types, e.g. float, yes/no, currency, lookup, text, note etc.
- Licensing issues in some certain configurations with V2.0.0 are solved in
- Until V2.01 all list items are deleted, while adding new columns in
SharePoint to the BDLC list. That was changed in V2.02. Now no items are deleted
while adding a new column to the BDLC list. The items can be updated after
adding a new column to fill data into the newly added column.
- More details you will find here.
BDLC V1.6 - Changes, fixes and new
- Most special characters in field names are mapped
automatically now, including öäüß.- etc.
- Field/Column mapping is no longer case sensitive, e.g.
CustomerID is mapped to Customerid
- Mapping errors raises an errror message after creation of
SharePoint list structure now, so that you can check field mappings and see,
- String fields are created as "Single line text" column in SharePoint with
< 256 characters now and shortened if required by default. You have
to modify the SharePoint list column type from "Single Line Text" to "Multiline
Text" to store strings that are longer as 255 characters. In this way
SharePoint list features like filtering will work by default.
- The "All Items" view is modified by default to show the
title column with edit link
- The Title column is filled with the primary key(s) by
default, if not mapped otherwise.
- Update improvements in case of date / time fields
- Update improvements for float data type
- HTML content in fields is now transferred correctly to
- BDLC based lists can now updated on demand per URL or page load without to
go to the BDLC settings dialog
- In some cases empty columns are not correctly updated with non-empty
external data in V1.6. This was fixed in V1.61.
- V1.62 was released to provide advanced error messages during import. The
first error is reported more detailed now.
- In some cases update/insert errors occur, if list columns are deleted in
SharePoint after first import. That was fixed in 1.63.
- More details see here.
BDLC V1.5 - Changes, fixes and new
- BDLC list configuration dialog can't be accessed (Unspecific SharePoint
error message). Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 is not installed.
Please update your .NET Framework to current version. This is fixed in
- Please take care, if you have columns in your data source with special
characters or spaces in column name, e.g. "tel nr" or "Straße". These columns
are shown in preview and are correctly created in the SharePoint BDLC list. But
they are not updated. This is fixed in V1.5
- If one update timer job ends with error for any reason, no other Jobs are
The job is set to locked in the configration list. This is
fixed in V1.5