INTEGRATION OF CLOUD DATA FROM MICROSOFT TEAMS IN A LOCAL BACKUP or data recovery SOLUTION
1. Manual setup (provider, locations, scheduling, logging, etc.) of an initial connection (template connection) between a team and the file system with the Layer2 Cloud Connector.
2. Execution of the script to create the connection files for all teams for which the executing user has permissions.
3. Copy the created connection files into the connection folder of the Layer2 Cloud Connector and reload the configuration.
4. Synchronization of files from Microsoft Teams.
5. Integration of the network drive path into the local backup solution.
Download the Connection Creator .ZIP