Stay up-to-date with hotfixes and new product releases by subscribing to the RSS feed.
- The duration value in the BDLC settings will now filled every time an update runs (before: only background updates triggered this).
The BDLC Installer now install the correct Layer2 Provider package depending on the server OS. In some cases there were issues with .NET 3.5 / .NET 4.5 versions before.
The Layer2 Data Provider for File System could now be used with BDLC. Note: It will not uploading or handling any files, just the file meta data. The use of BDLC in document libraries is still not supported.
- When editing items in the Quick Edit View, the following error prohibited saving the changes: "Columns marked as 'primary key' cannot be changed. Please undo these changes to proceed."
- Corrected the error message when the list is locked by BDLC during an update.
- An error prevented to save a site as template when a BDLC list is present on this site.
- The mapping dialog closed itself after two minutes without user action in BDLC for SharePoint 2013.
- The mapping dialog displays now a user friendly message on errors.