Stay up-to-date with hotfixes and new product releases by subscribing to the RSS feed.
- Support for Microsoft SharePoint 2016 IT Preview.
- The internal SharePoint fields "Modified", "Modified By"," Created" and "Created By" are supported now.
- If a workflow or an API call inserts a DateTime value into a BDLC connected list with enabled write back, the DateTime was handled as UTC instead of a locale time.
Known Issues in 2016 IT Preview
- While upgrading with the BDLC installer it can run into timeouts. If this happens, remove the BDLC and re-install it.
- Upgrade from Business Data List Connector V6 to V7 requires a new license file. It's free for all customers with current Software Assurance (SA). Please contact [email protected] to request the new license upgrade before installation. You can simply use the installer to upgrade. All data and settings are kept.
- If you don't have any Software Assurance please contact [email protected] for possible next steps.