Stay up-to-date with hotfixes and new product releases by subscribing to the RSS feed.
- You can update a list via the page bdlcupdate.aspx from anywhere inside a site collection. Link schema: /sites/yoursite/_layouts/Layer2/bdlcupdate.aspx?list=yourListId&webid=yourWebId&source=yourSourceAddressToRedirect.
- During synchronisation the BDLC ran into a "save conflict" error when write back is activated and the last successfull update was significantly in the past.
- The workflow starter event receiver closed an open web.
- Updated several error messages to be more clear about what happened.
- The write back returned an error "The Table.TableName-property of the row can not be empty! Parameter name: row" (Subject to Layer2 Data Provider for SOAP Web Services, Layer2 Data Provider for OData)
Known Issues in 2016 IT Preview
- While upgrading with the BDLC installer it can run into timeouts. If this happens, remove the BDLC and re-install it.