Stay up-to-date with hotfixes and new product releases by subscribing to the RSS feed.
- When editing the End Time (EndDate) field in an event, BDLC ran into an error ("Bad parameter passed to Web Server Extensions. Check the information you entered and try again.")
- Some error messages now display more user friendly content.
- Using edit forms based on InfoPath (customized by SharePoint Designer) lead to handle local dates as UTC.
- When using the BDLC API from within a web service, the write back throws
errors and the update was errored out. The API now provides a method to register
your webservice to BDLC. Best is to register the asmx address of your
BusinessDataListConnectorLogic logic = new BusinessDataListConnectorLogic();
SPWeb web = site.OpenWeb(webId);
SPList list = web.Lists[listid];
logic.RegisterCustomUrl("BdlcService.asmx"); // <= this is an example!
result = logic.UpdateList();
Known Issues in 2016 IT Preview
- While upgrading with the BDLC installer it can run into timeouts. If this happens, remove the BDLC and re-install it.