Stay up-to-date with hotfixes and new product releases by subscribing to the RSS feed.
- Primary key field name over 255 characters leads to SP error 'Invalid text value'
- Instead of the signed in user, updates were labeled with the system or SharePoint service account for Modified by/Created By.
- Connections in SharePoint 2013 using ODBC need local administration permissions. All ODBC connections are running now under the given web application pool account, which needs to be given local admin permissions.
- Unspecified Error when validating Excel/Access OLEDB connection as normal user account. All OLEDB connections are running now under the given web application pool account, which needs to be given local admin permissions.
- Updating with BDLC into SharePoint lists with content approval caused errors like "item is deleted by another user" when the items are still pending during the synchronization. Now BDLC will approve these items just before updating, afterwards they are in pending state again.
- In very few cases the date time picker control couldnt load properly when the logged in user has no permissions to the root web.
- 2016 IT Preview: While upgrading with the BDLC installer it can run into timeouts. If this happens, remove the BDLC and re-install it.
- When editing a calendar start date and not the end date at the same time on quick view, the end date will be deleted by SharePoint. This delete event will not be routed through to BDLC, so an update with BDLC will bring back the deleted end date. This is a SharePoint bug and not BDLC related.