Stay up-to-date with hotfixes and new product releases by subscribing to the RSS feed.
- Support for MS SharePoint 2016
- New BDLC Programming Guide included. See the Documents folder for details.
- The API folder now contains an example project how to use the BDLC API.
- Writeback and automatic workflow start failing in BDLC 2013/16
- When editing a calendar start date and not the end date at the same time on quick view, the end date will be deleted by SharePoint. This delete event will not be routed through to BDLC, so an update with BDLC will bring back the deleted end date. This is a SharePoint bug and not BDLC related.