Stay up-to-date with hotfixes and new product releases by subscribing to the RSS feed.
- A write back to Exchange with the Layer2 Exchange Provider caused an error "Failed to enable constraints. One or more rows contain values violating non-null, unique, or foreign-key constraints"
- Unencrypted strings in select statement or connection string could not be used.
- When using just the ID of a SharePoint user in the external data source, BDLC was not able to resolve this ID
- The user ID was written back as "-1" in SharePoint 2013 and 2016. This is now fixed, on writeback BDLC will resolve the user ID properly.
- This covers single and multi user fields
- In SharePoint 2010 Url field synchronized with CSOM provider threw an error.