Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
More features to make your work even easier.
- The Laye2 Cloud Connector brings a new DropBox dedicated provider that allows to get your files directly from your DropBox account without the need to install the Dropbox client on your operative system. See how to get started with the Layer2 Cloud Connector for Dropbox.
- Now connecting to Asana and querying its data is much easier with the latest Layer2 Cloud Connector Enterprise Edition. We updated our technical documentation for the Asana dedicated provider, please go to our how-to for Asana for more information.
- The REST provider for the Layer2 Cloud Connector Enterprise Edition has been updated. We invite you to test out our provider's potential by following up the guide how-to Pipedrive with the Layer2 Cloud Connector.
- The Layer2 Cloud Connector auto-renaming feature is in charge to automatically rename files and folders that violate SharePoint naming restrictions so that they can be uploaded to SharePoint without issues.
The auto-renaming feature is now disabled by default when a new connection to SharePoint with version 16.0.8405.1236 or higher (basically SharePoint Online) is created, as these versions no longer have problematic naming restrictions which require auto-renaming.
Existing SharePoint connections and their duplicates prior this Layer2 Cloud Connector release always have the auto-renaming option enabled.
For detailed information about auto-renaming please refer to the user documentation.
- Returning null values when using the Cloud Connector dynamic columns does not longer throws a null refence exception error.
- A error when parsing SQL statements that contains prefixes on tables and fields, e.g. "select * from dbo.[myTable]" has been fixed.
- A error when parsing SQL statements that contains quotes, e.g. "select "name" from myTable" has been fixed.
- Some minor improvements have been made.