Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
More features to make your work even easier.
- The Layer2 XML Provider has been improved with a new feature that allows the provider to read and query the data of all xml files located under the same directory and its respective subdirectories.
This new feature is available for all Layer2 Cloud Connector Editions. For more information about the Layer2 XML Provider please visit our solution page XML Codeless Integration.
- When a connection is duplicated through the Layer2 Cloud Connector's UI, the scheduling settings for the duplicated connection will be restored back to its original disabled status.
- The Layer2 Cloud Connector history will now contain the installed Layer2 Cloud Connector's version information.
- A licensing error that affected the Layer2 Cloud Connector Enterprise Edition has been fixed.
- A performance issue caused by parsing large amounts of data with the Layer2 Cloud Connector Dynamic Columns feature has been fixed, thus improving the synchronization time while using Dynamic Columns with thousands of records.