Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
- On the connection property page a summary of the last synchronization run is
- The metabase will now be automatically saved during synchronizations. (Every
hour by default)
- Background synchronizations (scheduled connections) were sometimes not using
the latest changes to the connection file until the service was restarted.
- The keep-both conflict resolution has been reimplemented keeping conflicted
files on the "slave"-side of the connection and keeping the "master"-entity
unconflicted to support N:1 sync-szenarios. Existing connections won't be
affected until an actual conflict occurrs. In that case, the record will be
skipped and an error will be logged.
- The SharePoint Provider did not escape folders starting with the tilde (~)
character and instead threw a "File Not Found." error.
- Synchronizing to or from a file system with a path exceeding the file system
path limit threw an error that did not name the path causing this error.
- A "primary key is not unique"-error was coming up if the only difference
between two files or folders was leading or trailing whitespace.
- If files will be zipped because their extension is prohibited by SharePoint,
there will now be a warning in the log, informing which SharePoint-error
actually caused the zipping.
- The "first run" option has been renamed to "first synchronization"
- In some cases, an aborting error during a manual synchronization run was
displayed as still running.