Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
- Support for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 (Preview) and Microsoft Windows
- Errors regarding the Item View Threshold during synchronizations with
SharePoint where the view had either sorting or grouping enabled are now handled
- Some parts of the authentication process handled URL´s case-sensitively,
which could lead to unexpected errors.
- If multiple connections were started simultaneously by the scheduler it
could lead to a 100% CPU usage.
- On-demand synchronization via console mode now works for unscheduled
connections even if the background service is running. Scheduled connections are
still blocked from manual execution while the background service is
- In the mapping view the display name of a column is shown in single quotes
after the internal name if they are different (e.g. "InternalName 'DisplayName'
- The SharePoint provider now supports the field-type OutcomeChoice (for
example used by some SharePoint 2013 workflows).
- Upgrade from Cloud Connector V5 to V6 requires a new license file.
It's free for all customers with current Software Assurance
(SA). Please contact [email protected] to request the new license upgrade
before installation. You can simply use the
installer to upgrade. All data and settings are kept.
- If you don't have any Software Assurance please contact [email protected] for possible next steps.
- With version 6 the Layer2 Cloud Connector will only support Windows 8 or
newer and Windows Server 2012 or newer.
- In case you have to move from an older operating system to a newer one,
please update the computer or move the Layer2 Cloud Connector installation to a
another server. You will find the procedure to move existing installations to
new servers in the User Documentation.