Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
- New memory-handling strategy implemented, including buffered file-upload
streaming, forced garbage-collections and several other optimizations.
- The Layer2 Provider for SharePoint as well as the Layer2 Provider for
FileSystem now perform consistency checks on deletions. If an inconsistent
deletion is detected, synchronization will break with an error. An inconsistent
delete is the deletion of folder which contains files or folders that should not
be deleted. This prevents from unwanted deletions due to misconfiguration.
- The used NLog version has been updated to v4.2.3. Among others this allows
usage of layout renderers for SQL targets (to avoid errors due to single quotes
in messages) as well as usage of "enableSsl" required to use many modern mail
systems as mail target.
- In some cases when synchronizing SharePoint-lists with a custom composite
key, while the key-fields are mapped, unexpected operations would occur.
- If the Layer2 Provider for FileSystem encountered a '\\' the source path, it
would create unexpected folders in the target.
- In some cases the Layer2 Provider for SharePoint would abort the search for
the list, if it encountered a private list.
- When KeepBoth is set as conflict resolution method, warnings about remaining
copies on file-deletions are only raised when there is an unresolved conflict on
- Not specifying a directory in the Layer2 Provider for FileSystem in neither
the connection string nor the select statement resulted in an ambiguous
- When using the keep-both conflict resultion on an initial sync with matching
files on both sides, an error ocurred stating incorrectly that it was a SP-list
sync which does not allow keep-both.
- Keep-Both conflict resolution no longer puts conflicted files into the root
- When the content returned by an Odata service was an array, an error
- Synchronizing empty date-fields with OData led to aborting errors in some