Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
- Passwords can now be entered into a newly added masked textbox outside of
the connection string field to improve security. Existing passwords in the
connection string are moved to the new password field automatically during
upgrade. They are no longer exposed via UI.
- Cookies can now be specified as optional in an authentication definition so
that they are kept if provided but skipped without any error if not.
- An error during the auto-backup process could stop the whole process,
preventing further auto-backups.
- In some cases, a synchronization could abort with an error like "Collection
was modified; enumeration operation might not execute."
- In some cases the MMC crashed when repeatedly having issues while updating
the view of the log messages.
- Inserting new record in OData v4 service that contains date/time field
caused write abort error.
- Paging did not work an all OData V4 services.
- The SQL-like filtering for the Layer2 File System provider could not detect
if a column or method name was used if both names were equal.
- In some cases, updating contacts via Layer2 Exchange provider threw an error
about an invalid mailbox type.
- When using custom primary keys, synchronizing data that violates the
constraints (multiple entries with the same primary key) would sometimes be
reported as a misleading "No primary key defined".
- Warning regarding deletion of non-empty folders occurred in some special
cases even if the folder was empty.
- A new serialization for metabases enables for big metabases with >
500.000 records. Note that syncronizing such large datasets still needs time and
- On an initial file-synchronization, files with the same modified date have
not been recognized to be in sync.
- Memory consumption could be very high if many folders where inserted on
- Discarding changes for a data entity in the MMC did not update the
checkboxes of disabled operations.