Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
- New feature Dynamic Columns allows to define custom calculated
- The Layer2 Data Provider for SharePoint can now
- resolve values to lookup Ids
enabling for lookup-synchronization between different SharePoint-Servers.
- In order to provide a better user experience, some of the advanced data
entity settings in the MMC have been moved to a collapsible section.
- Support for OAuth2-based authentications
- When Office documents were uploaded into a SharePoint library with
additional metadata, the additional metadata fields were sometimes emptied
because of SharePoint's automatic Office document property mapping. Now these
additional metadata fields are set explicitly on each upload.
- When the mapping had been changed after a successful synchronization,
this had not been recognized and the values that changed due to the mapping
change had not been updated. Now this is recognized and a warning is logged that
the affected fields in the metabase have been recreated due to the mapping
- Filenames that contained XML entities in the filename (e.g. '>
', '&', etc.) caused errors and added new versions of the files on each
- Libraries that are based on a template that in turn is based on a
record library (template id 1302) are now treated correctly as document
- In some cases, when trying to synchronize invalid lookup values to
SharePoint, an error was thrown.