Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
- The obscured password field made it difficult to spot typos. Now it is
possible to use either the password field or the connection string box to enter
the password. Only when the CloudConnector is started, the password is put into
the password field.
- In some cases, when discarding changes to a data entity, the password could
re-appear in the connection string.
- Unsupported password aliases could happen to be hidden due to the password
- An error was displayed if a password has been written to the connection
string box and also in the password box even though they were identical.
- OData Entities with GUID´s as Identifiers have not been handled correctly
with OData V4 services.
- The authentication cache scope did not include the OnlineUser parameter,
leading to cached tokens being used when only that parameter was changed.