Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
- For uni-directional synchronizations it is no longer checked whether a file
has been changed during the sync as it will be overwritten anyway.
- The new URL parameter id used by SharePoint Online to specify the current
folder is now recognized correctly when interpreting the URL-setting of the
Layer2 Data Provider for SharePoint.
- When folders with invalid characters are synced to the file system, an
explanatory warning is written to the log and the item is skipped.
- When folders or files that exceed the allowed length restrictions are synced
to the file system, an explanatory warning is written to the log and the item is
- The detection of external changes during a synchronisation no longer
includes deleted files.
- A file which has already been uploaded successfully, will no longer be
zipped, even if an error ocurres during upload.
- When the synchronisation direction has been changed (for example from
left-to-right to bi-directional) and this change has been discarded, the
"Disabled Operations" controls where not displayed correctly.
- Custom query parameters were not always passed on to an OData service.
- SharePoint 2010 and 2013 do not allow folders ending with .com. This is now
handled by the AutoRenaming feature.
- For an initial uni-directional sync it's no longer required to set
"Overwrite Destination" if the delete operation is disabled on the target entity
because in this case nothing will be deleted anyway.
- When reading files and folders from SharePoint, an error messsage is logged
in case the auto-renaming of those files and folders leads to duplicate entries.
The error message gives information about the elements that cause the issue.