Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
- For uni-directional synchronizations there is now an option to not take
changes on the target system into account (to be used if it is absolutely sure
that no changes will be performed on the target side). This will speed-up the
synchronization as the target is no longer read completely in order to check for
changes on this side.
- The Office365 authentication methods did not work with Project Online.
- In some cases, synchronizations running for more than eight hours aborted
with authentication errors due to the re-authentication process failing after
credentials cache expiration.
- Inserting Office documents into SharePoint libraries did not behave like
manual uploading, as it did not set standard Office document properties.
- When reading records with subrecords from an OData-service the process was
- In some cases keep-both did not manage to handle conflict resolution.
- The Office365 authentication failed due to server-side adjustments of the
- SharePoint clears non-standard Office document properties if only the
document content is updated. This now causes affected rows to be skipped and
updated during the next synchronization.