Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
- When synchronizing SharePoint lookup columns, it is now possible to
synchronize the full (raw) lookup value (id;#value), or just the id or the
value. Two additional fields are provided per lookup column:
<columnName>_idOnly and <columnName>_valueOnly.
- When writing numbers to SharePoint lookup columns, the provider considers
the numbers to represent list item id´s. If the lookup value is also numeric
this might not be intended. To write numeric values, the new column
<columnName>_valueOnly can now be used.
- When using dynamic columns, the trace log was cluttered with messages
"Invoking compiled expression ..." and "Compiled Expression '...' returned
with". These messages have been removed.
- Better error message for cases in which the "Ignore changes within
target"-option is active and a delete/change conflict occurs.
- After changes in SharePoint Online, synchronizations with Calendars failed
with an error "Column named 'ContentTypeId' already belongs to this DataTable"
or "A column named 'ID' already belongs to this DataTable". The Cloud Connector
will now explicitly exclude the field Geolocation, which caused this issue.