Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
- A new provider which is optimized for fast file uploads to SharePoint Online document libraries.
Please Note: Switching a synchronization from using the fast file upload provider to using the generic SharePoint provider is supported. Switching the other way around, however, is not recommended. Please refer to the user documentation for a detailed specification of the provider.
- A background task checks available memory and aborts running connections gracefully if low memory is detected, so that the aborted connection will continue to run as scheduled and resumes where it left off with less memory usage, leading to a more stable environment.
- If an error occurs which may be related to a missing proxy, the error message will now contain a hint to possible proxy related issues..
- With disabled update operations, the summary did not report operations correctly in some cases.
Hotfix from 2017/11/15
- The Layer2 Data Provider for Office 365 Fast File Sync no longer has issues with document libraries that have different internal and display name.
Please find here a few more details about upgrading to this version (From 7.7 and lower to 7.8 and higher): Upgrading to 7.8