Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
- Added support for extended SharePoint Online path limit for URLs (now 400, previously 256).
- The wizard for ADO connections, which has been provided for example by the SQL-provider, has been removed, for it can not connect through the backend.
- When synchronizing AD group members and the field ObjectSID is selected, the synchronization no longer fails, but the field values are only shown as 'System.Byte'.
- The Exchange sample connection contained an invalid date which led to errors.
- SQL timestamp field no longer raises an error when previewing but is omitted from the preview.
- On synchronizations with AD, in some cases an error indicated 'GUID must be exactly 16 bytes long'
- Sometimes when connections finished with errors, the related error messages were not visible in the log if the log level is set to the default 'Warn'. Now all errors are logged as such and are visible in the log.
- If a lookup site column was located in another Subsite an error occurred if the _ValueOnly field was used.
- Sync did not start according to specified interval when service was restarted
- Synchronizing files to SharePoint 2010 caused a "'Length' property is not loaded" error
- Using a combined primary key sometimes led to missing records
Hotfix 7.10.3 (uploaded 2017/11/28)
- Logging stopped before the synchronization finished.
- On some occasions repeated insert/delete operations ocurred when using the Layer2 OData Provider