Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
- Nullable value-type fields have been filled with the default value, if 'null' was written into them.
- The new provider for fast file sync to Office365 did not always handle SharePoint overload errors correctly.
Hotfix 220.127.116.11 (uploaded 2017/12/11)
- The OData-provider did not read back changed values of complex fields.
- The OData-provider in some cases returned default values instead of null for value-types.
- Null values have not been displayed as empty in the preview window.