Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
- When the Fast File Sync Provider detects a transient error and successfully finishes the upload on a retry, the error will no longer be logged as an error
- Microsoft changed some restriction policies like allowed file types or folder name prefixes for SharePoint Online. The Cloud Connector auto-renaming has been adjusted to these changes.
- Version 7.11 introduced a bug where in some rare cases where SharePoint was used as source in uni- and bidirectional synchronizations, unexpected deletes might happen. This bug was fixed with version 7.16. We recommend to update for all affected customers.
- Some file types (such as .asp, .aspx and info-path xml files) could not be synchronized
- When the conflict resolution strategy was set to KeepBoth and for one data entity the provider has been changed to a provider that does not support KeepBoth, the conflict resolution settings have not been reset. This prevented the synchronization from running.
- Updating records in Dynamics NAV was not possible due to missing client token.
- Entity Set resolution could not handle Dynamics NAV sub-collections.