Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
- Web requests are now decorated with a product-specific user agent as recommended by Microsoft to reduce the risk of being throttled.
- Version 7.11 introduced a bug where in some rare cases where SharePoint was used as source in uni- and bidirectional synchronizations, unexpected deletes might happen. This bug was fixed with version 7.16. We recommend to update for all affected customers.
- When writing content types with the Fast File Upload provider, an error about a not initialized property "Title" was thrown, if the content type was unknown in the target library.
- Item level exceptions are no longer logged to the history file as this in rare cases caused so many historiy entries that a memory exception occurred when opening the MMC.
- Progress indication for SharePoint operations sometimes did not show correct values.
- "Not Well-Formated JSON Stream" errors during reading from SharePoint will now be retried up to three times before the sync is aborted.