Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
- The auto mapping for the Fast File Sync Provider no longer includes the created and modified date.
- Version 7.11 introduced a bug where in some rare cases where SharePoint was used as source in uni- and bidirectional synchronizations, unexpected deletes might happen. This bug was fixed with version 7.16. We recommend to update for all affected customers.
- When synchronizing files with the Fast File Upload provider, prohibited characters led to a "Operation not allowed" error message. The error message now contains the reason, the character and the path of the file/folder.
- Synchronizing with SharePoint into an empty sub-folder in a document library with more than 5000 items threw a "list-view threshold exceeded" error message. This now works with the Folder connection string parameter as long as the elements in the sub-folder do not exceed the list-view threshold.
- The Fast File Sync provider now has a more helpful error message if uploaded elements are rejected due to exceeding the URL length, forbidden characters and similar restrictions.