Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
- Error messages are now shortened on the user interface to provide a cleaner view.
- Version 7.11 introduced a bug where in some rare cases where SharePoint was used as source in uni- and bidirectional synchronizations, unexpected deletes might happen. This bug was fixed with version 7.16. We recommend to update for all affected customers.
- The SharePoint error due to exceeding the maximum size of a request was not handled correctly in some cases. The processing of SharePoint requests was optimized.
- When a synchronization targeted a folder of a SharePoint library, "Verify connection string" and "Preview Data" read all items, which led to an apparent application crash in case there were a lot of files in it.
- In some cases when file path is mapped, an error occurred that it already has been mapped.
- Automated OData service version detection did not work for Project Server 2013.