Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
- The Layer2 Cloud Connector has been updated to use the Microsoft .NET framework 4.6.2 which also supports TLS 1.2 negotiation.
- Due to the upgrade to .NET framework 4.6.2, Windows Server 2008 SP2 is no longer supported.
- Version 7.11 introduced a bug where in some rare cases where SharePoint was used as source in uni- and bidirectional synchronizations, unexpected deletes might happen. This bug was fixed with version 7.16. We recommend to update for all affected customers.
- In some cases, if a connection file was corrupted, it prevented the Backend-Service from starting up.
- In some cases, the synchronization of SharePoint-Calendars were very slow.
- Deleting the Metabase folder led to aborted synchronizations.
- In some cases a SharePoint error "Collection or property has not been initialized" occurred.
Hotfix 126.96.36.199 (uploaded 23/05/2018)
- On some systems Synchronizations would abort with an error if Dynamic Columns were used.