Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
- In some rare cases if the MMC was opened for a longer period of time, the connection between MMC and backend service could be lost. This could cause the logging frame to show no entries.
- In some cases an update from an older version could cause errors regarding multiple versions of Layer2.Common.Interfaces.IFileReference or a missing Layer2.Common.resources.
- When reading from a SharePoint Survey list an error would occur which stated that a column already belonged to the table.
- In rare cases trying to set an invalid value for a SharePoint multi user field could unexpectedly terminate the backend service.
- In some rare cases the backend service was stuck in case a web request did not get a response at all.