Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
- The File System provider now provides an additional read-only column that contains the owner of the file.
- New providers for Square, Cosmos DB and Authorize.Net are available for the Layer2 Cloud Connector enterprise edition
- When a synchronization is aborted intentionally, records that are skipped due to this abort are no longer reported as errors but as "skipped due to abort".
- Verifying the configuration of connections is now faster.
- For the Fast File Sync provider files that are larger than the configured file max size in SharePoint are skipped instead of causing an error.