What you can do with SAP Hybris C4C Integration and Data Synchronization
Some ideas what you can do with SAP Hybris integration:
- Basically, you can keep pre-selected data sets in sync between SAP Hybris and 150+ other IT systems and apps, on-premises or cloud-based. You can use it for migration or backup (one-way sync), or even for permanent hybrid two-way connections.
- Keep SAP Hybris C4C data in sync with Office 365 and SharePoint Online. Make it available for all SharePoint list features, such as filters, search, forms and PowerApps, Flow, lookups, workflows.
- Connect to SAP on-premises systems and keep your pre-selected data in sync with the SAP cloud.
- Sync with Microsoft Exchange (on-premises or online) for notifications, tasks, calendar events, mobile access and offline availability on any device.
- Sync contacts with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or project data with Microsoft Project Server.
- Sync with 3rd party tools based on SQL databases like Oracle, mySQL or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Create PowerApps based on SAP-connected SharePoint Lists or Azure SQL tables and publish for use under Windows, Android, or iOS.
- Start cross-platform actions on SAP data changes via Microsoft Flow or Azure Logic Apps using Layer2.
- You will find 150+ more systems and apps to connect to SAP Hybris C4C here.
Can't find what you are looking for? Please contact [email protected] for specific requirements.