Stay up-to-date with hotfixes and new product releases by subscribing to the RSS feed.
- The SharePoint 2016 Feature Pack 2017 compatibility is fully supported.
- Many new tested and verified use cases available. Why not check on our use-cases-page?
- We added support for automatically generated Guids (bdlcGuid) during an initial write-back, so you can create your primary keys automatically with BDLC.
- We improved the provisioning of preconfigured BDLC settings into the BDLC configuration list. Please read more about this interesting possibility on our how-to-page.
- Improved performance while updating from external when write-back is activated
- Items in pending status are skipped now when updating the list.
- List lock wasn´t released after two users tried simultaneously to update this list via BDLC.
- Lookup values deleted from the lookup source caused skipping this item during updates when a new lookup value was selected.