Stay up-to-date with hotfixes and new product releases by subscribing to the RSS feed.
- The Layer2 Business Data List Connector 9.1 is now compatible with SharePoint Server 2019 RTM. Find more information about the installation/migration process at the following page: Layer2 Business Data List Connector 2019 installation guide.
- The Layer2 ADO.NET Providers for SharePoint 2013, 2016, and 2019 have been updated to version 126.96.36.199.
- A thread deadlock error that was provoked by calling the Layer2 OData Provider under the ASP context has been fixed.
- An upgrade from the Layer2 Business Data List Connector V8 to V9 requires a new license file. It's free for all customers with current Software Assurance (SA). Before the installation please contact [email protected] to request a new license file. You can simply use the installer to upgrade. All data and settings are kept.
- If you don't have any Software Assurance, please contact [email protected] for possible next steps.
- The Layer2 Business Data List Connector for SharePoint 2010 will remain supported, but deprecated. It is freezed in its current version 188.8.131.52 and there will not be any future versions for the Layer2 Business Data List Connector for SharePoint 2010. It will still be included in the download package.