Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
- OAuth authentication method is now supported for Exact Online and the CData Google providers.
For more information please check out our GOOGLE APPS DATA INTEGRATION Use-Cases.
- Using CData Google Providers is now possible out-of-the box i.e. without running an external script.
- Changes of a string value that only consist of adding/removing leading or trailing whitespaces, are now recognized and the changed value is synchronized.
- When using the LogApps-Provider, the popup which contains the schema was empty - this has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where in some rare cases the Winner/Loser conflict resolution could ignore disabled operations.
- When synchronizing from SharePoint 2010 in some cases there was a "Length required" error aborting the synchronization. This error has been addressed.