Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
More features to make your work even easier.
- The Layer2 Cloud Connector will show a confirmation message if the mapping configuration is changed from manual to auto-mapping.
This avoids losing the manual configuration when unintentionally enabling auto-mapping.
- A new connection-string parameter "Command Timeout" has been added. It increases the timeout for queries that need more time to be executed or are very slow. Feel free to test it out using our Layer2 Cloud Connector provider for Microsoft SQL Server.
- If a file or folder causes an error (e.g.: "Path too long error", "Access Permissions error"), the Layer2 Cloud Connector will skip those files or folders and continue with the synchronization.
After the synchronization is finished, a notification about the skipped files error will be shown.
- Now the Layer2 XML provider merges XML child-nodes into one string separated by line breaks.
Find more information about how to use the Layer2 Cloud Connector XML Provider.
- An issue that caused Dropbox connections being aborted during a synchronization due to an expired access token has been fixed.