Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration via Cloud Connector
Integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM via the the Layer2 Cloud Connector has the
following features and benefits:
- 100+ systems and apps can be connected: Commonly requested data providers are included in package, vendor specific ADO.NET data providers can be used, as well as 3rd-party providers. On-premises and cloud-based systems and apps are supported. Please find your specific data source or destination here.
- Fast and codeless implementation: No programming or tools required. Setup in a few minutes guided by a wizard. Sample connection templates included. Just adapt your connection string and data query.
- Risk-free no touch integration: Does not require any customization or installation on the CRM or external data source side.
- Flexible sync options: One-way or two-way sync, insert/update/delete operations can be blocked, if required. Scheduled update in background or on-demand.
- Reliable architecture: A connection is established only for data synchronization – not for general CRM usage. External data is stored directly in the CRM. CRM data can be synced to many external systems.
- All CRM features provided: As external data is cached in CRM data collections all CRM features are provided as usual, e.g. views, search, notifications.
- Best performance: Fast synchronization, supports large datasets. No bulk-import. Data changes are processed. Users directly work with CRM-cached data for best user experience.
- Highest Security: No need to open your local network for access from outside. Secure communication, e.g. SSL/HTTPS (depending on data provider). No 3rd-party or cloud involved. The tool runs as a Windows service on a server or client in your secure network and directly connects both ends.
- 100% Microsoft API compatible: XRM OData interface is used to connect and sync. Several authentication methods supported including Windows AD, ADFS, Windows Live and others.
"The Layer2 software has been
exactly what we were looking for. It has allowed us to seamlessly connect our
Office 365 and Dynamics CRM environments together in an easy to maintain and
easy to administer solution. The ease of the mapping feature and the
bidirectional communication allowed us to go ahead and extend the solution into
some new directions that we have originally planned for next year due to
supposed complexity. Layer2 has become a critical solution for us and one that
we have already started including as standard project elements for new projects
with our clients." Brian J. Clark, The Normandy Group.